From time to time, we have dealers wanting to retire and sell their business. At present we have locations in Georgia, Kentucky,Mississippi, North Carolina and Ohioavailable. If you are interested in purchasing a hardware store, please call 865-525-0471 ext. […]
Omni-Channel Retail Marketing
10 Ways to grow your store sales with targeted local advertising
1) Retail Targeting. Our program starts with demographical and geographical targeting and profiling of your target customers. Then we plan a promotional campaign that will drive customers to your store and create a great brand image that will keep them coming back.
2) Power Buys. Our circular program is backed by special buys of the best mix of products to drive customers into your store.
3) Circular Advertising. We have the industry’s most attractive and affordable circular program, available in tabloid, broadside and coupon book formats
4) On Demand. Building your own custom circular program offers the most flexibility at a very affordable price. Pick your own items, choose your own format and feature your best values. Themes and logos are added for retailers participating in the Priced Right Everyday® program.
5) Online Promotion Program. Our all-inclusive web promotion program, includes your store’s website, online circulars, local search engine promotion (SEO marketing), email marketing program, social media marketing program on Facebook and Twitter, and enables you to share ideas with other store owners on our social media marketing group at Facebook.com.
6) Special Event Ads. Perfect for special events, in-store promotions, or as a quick turnaround option for competitive situations. Templates are available 24/7. Choose from these formats: customer appreciation letters, newspaper ads, flyers, or build your own.
7) Trim Kits. In-store Trim Kits match your circular’s imaging to your signage, making your store look amazing.
8) Repeat Rewards. Keep customers coming back with you own in-store repeat rewards program that allows them to accumulate points for every purchase.
9) Direct Mail. You can team with other companies in your area to send direct mail to customers and target new home owners.
10) Your Account Executive. To learn more about our advertising program, contact Kim Gibbs at 1-800-333-0520 ext. 201 email@example.com
Reach your target customers and keep them coming back!