If you’ve been to a House-Hasson Dealer Market, then you probably know about the four hardware ladies who dress in matching costumes.…
House-Hasson Hardware Career Opportunities
A description of our current career opportunities is presented here. You may apply for a position by submitting your resume’ or completing an application at our business location. You may fax, mail, or email your resume’ to Human Resources. Please include salary requirements with resume’. We will contact you if your skills and qualifications match an available position. Please use any of the following methods to submit your resume’.
Computer Systems & Network Specialist
House Hasson Hardware Company has an immediate opportunity for a computers systems specialist to join our headquarters in Knoxville, TN to support our Network and Computer Systems team. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in various aspects of computer systems, including networking, security, and hardware and software maintenance and also to co-ordinate inter-connectivity with the Company’s mainframe computer.
* Knowledge of computers and network systems, including consultation with end users and the related equipment required for the performance of their duties.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational problems and maintain computer systems and programs related to computers, networks, and associated peripherals such as wireless scanners, tablets, PC’s and printers.
* Oversight of the performance of LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems and network design.
* Coordination with our telecommunication providers including internet service providers and telephone systems.
* Ability to install, monitor and troubleshoot operating system software: Windows Server, Linux, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Education: Minimum Associates in Technical related field. Networking experience and certifications can be substituted for education.
Experience with HP Networking and FortiGate firewalls is preferred.
Occasional travel will be required for support of our distribution office and warehouse located in West Virginia.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com
Pre-employment drug and background checks required.
EOE – TN Drug Free Workplace
Attn: Human Resources
3125 Water Plant Road
Knoxville, TN 37914
No phone calls please!
House-Hasson Hardware offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability and Other Voluntary Insurance Packages
- Career Advancement Opportunities
House-Hasson Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace