If you are a Hardware Store, Home Center, or Lumber Yard and have an ecommerce website, promote it to your current and future customers in your community.
Here are 10 tips to help you get started:
An Online Presence Keeps You Competitive
Welcome to the House Hasson’s Leading Edge eCommerce program.
Consumers now turn to the internet to research, compare, and price products before committing to a purchase. You can benefit from this consumer shopping behavior by having your own website designed for your hardware store.
A website is crucial. Consumers expect it. Your competition, particularly big box stores, certainly offer this to customers. Now House-Hasson can help you in this most important marketing arena.
Here is a some of the features of a House-Hasson Leading Edge website to benefit your brick and mortar retail location:
- Control. We provide you with a website featuring your store, your brands, your niches, your products, and your prices. You have complete control of your website and what you want to show or not show.
- Inventory. We set up your website to carry all 55,000 items from our House Hasson Distribution Center plus any items you want to add.
- Product maintenance. The Leading Edge website syncs with etoolbox.net, maintaining your pricing and all product updates.
- How-to DIY videos. We’ve indexed over 200 videos from around the web so your customers can instantly get instructions on how to do their project or repair.
- Monthly specials. We have monthly specials you can feature on your Facebook, Twitter and website to drive traffic in your store.
- Social media. When you post news on your site it’s pushed to your Facebook and Twitter pages to drive traffic to your site and your store. For example the Flash Friday Sales are ver effective way to drive traffic on Fridays.
- Featured Vendors & Services. Your site is customized to your store, so you choose the vendors and services you want to feature.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Local Customers. Our SEO focuses on local searches for the people who live and buy in your area. This is a must for a website.
- Site-to-store pickup. Our website program’s local focus extends your brick and mortar store by driving customers into your store. All website sales are in store pickup only.
- Selling Choices. You can choose between taking credit cards, house accounts, or you can choose to have a catalog-only site.
Theses are just samples of the features of House-Hasson’s Leading Edge program. The best part of this program is that it’s affordable and effective.
For a demonstration and to learn more about the program please contact us today.